Camping is leave no trace. There will be designated camping areas. Temperatures at this time of year are typically warm during the day (think high 80’s on average) and cool at night (40’s to 50’s). Be sure to bring shade for the sunny days, stakes in case of wind, and layers for chilly evenings.
- Please drive slowly on the dirt road on entry to the festival!
- Walk-in camping is just $5, and there will be designated areas to leave your vehicle.
- There are limited car camping passes available, we strongly encourage you carpool with friends!
- There are limited amounts of RV spaces. RV camping will have no hookups, and there is no dumping on site.
- There will be food and beverages available, but we still suggest bringing enough water for yourself at least and any supplemental meals and snacks you will want for the weekend.
- There will be portable toilets on site, please use them!
- Leave excess plastic and packaging at home!
- We encourage bringing your own water bottle, reusable drink cup, plates and cutlery to cut down on trash.
- NO LITTERING. This is a beautiful environment, and we’re serious about respecting that by keeping it clean.
There will be a multitude of different environments showcasing our talented lineup, including both live and electronic acts. Expect an array of groovy daytime sets flowing into surreal and enchanting soundscapes as we move into the night and early morning.
We are excited to announce that our Main Stage sound will be provided by Digifunk Systems out of New Mexico.
We aim to create an environment supportive of play, education, expansion, creation, forward movement and change- and our workshops will reflect that. Come with an open mind, a journal and pen for notes if you wish, and join us in learning.
Please fill out the Workshop Application below if you would like to hold one, we would love to have you on board!
- Applications: Click Here
Bring your mat and come flow with us! There will be a designated area for different styles of yoga, meditation and movement taught by experienced teachers in a variety of classes to keep your breath present and body flowing all weekend long.
Please fill out the Yoga Teacher application below if you would like to teach a class, we would love to have your unique wisdom and practice as a guide!
- Applications: Click Here
If you would like to volunteer your time for this event, please fill out the application below! We are grateful to co-create with you, and as we all know….it takes a village!
- Volunteer Applications: Click Here
You can transfer your registration until 8/30/18, just let us know who is taking your place.
This is a limited attendance event!
This will be a 21+ event. ID will be required at gate.
- You will need to supply/arrange your own transportation, passenger vehicles should be ok, 4WD not needed at all.
- Please try to ride share/carpool, everything is more fun with friends!
- PLAN AHEAD: The gates to the property will be closed and locked every night from MIDNIGHT – 8AM
- Due to the nature of our event, ins and outs will not be permitted.
- Your prepaid ticket. This will be strictly enforced.
- Bring your desert camp gear, supplies, friends, party hats. BRING A REUSABLE CUP!
- No Native American headdresses, pets, weapons, excessive disposable plastic (INCLUDING NONBIODEGRADABLE GLITTER), illegal drugs, explosives, or bad vibes.
- There will be absolutely no violence permitted.
- There will be a designated fire flow area, no fire play outside of the designated zone!
- If you smoke cigarettes, bring a butt holder, ANY litter will not be tolerated!
- PLEASE do not leave any bottles or trash by the dance floor/speakers. There will be recycling containers by the stage.
- Feel free to bring a bicycle or glider if you’d like!!!
September 14th, 2018 – September 17th, 2018
The Juniper Jam is a festival created by and for audiophiles and dance floor veterans. We have distilled what we believe to be the essence and most positive elements of today’s music culture, and have committed to bringing those good times in their purest form to you. It will be a consciously curated, sonically minded event in an intimate setting, dead set on capturing the magic conjured when close-knit community and small crowds are combined with some of the most creative and talented entertainers in the industry.
Music is far from the only offering we have planned for you. Art in its many forms, education about meaningful and diverse topics, healing environments for deep rejuvenation and much, much more will be mindfully weaved into this 3- day experience. We want you to learn, feel, play, dance, rest and express. We want you to leave on Monday feeling inspired and fulfilled.
The festival is located at Juniper Well Ranch, a beautiful property alive with the spirit of the Southwest. Nestled in the shade of ancient Alligator Juniper trees, and within view of Prescott National Forest’s Granite Mountain- this is unquestionably special land. The perfect home to co-create this sustainably minded, leave-no-trace, and unique experience.
We open our minds, arms, and hearts to anyone interested in sharing this one of a kind adventure with us. We invite you to come participate and contribute to our one of a kind event. We hope to see you in September 2018!
Please invite the friends you’d love to spend the weekend with!
This will be a leave it better event, please respect our planet!